Thursday, January 10, 2013

Slowly coming out of the fog...




With a bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats in my lap- (why are they so good and not so good at the same time- is it because they only have one side of frosting?) I feel wide awake. But I mean WIDE awake!

Wide awake because we just got back from the most amazing trip to Thailand!! And yes it is the middle of the afternoon over there. (no wonder why I am hungry)

The thoughts of Buddhist Temples, canoe rides, elephants, orphanages, monks, thai food, beaches, floating lanterns, and markets all dance in my mind. I can't wait to tell you more about it and show you images of some of the sweet people and children we met in Thailand.

For now, I best force myself to go to bed.... despite the fact that I am dreading waking up in the morning. The adjustment has been rough... I feel so foggy and tired pretty much all morning until like 6pm at night.

Anyhow-  I've missed you... I have so many new things to share including my challenge this month... but that will have to wait- perhaps tomorrow... I'm slowly coming out of the fog.
xo

2 comments:

  1. Nice collection of Good morning sms... I will send this to all my friend to cheer their day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thailand!! Ah - I can't wait to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete