Monday, November 7, 2011

Please Stay with Me...



Okay so I finally got to finishing this post today... While you listen to this song I want you to imagine this scenario:

My sister,  Little Man, and me driving on the highway from Boise to Salt Lake...anyone who is has driven that stretch knows there is NOTHING but fields and nothingness.

The wind was blowing like 75 miles per hour and blowing our car all around the road.
I looked at Bianca and she looked at me when we suddenly pulled over to the side of the road,  hopped out, and let our kite shoot high into the sky as as we frolicked around the field.
The wind was blowing so hard that the kite kept ripping out of our hands and we chased it around giggling so hard that tears came running down our faces!
 It was FREEZING!!

I so wish I had it on video...you had to be there. ;)

Anyhow- back to the song...the song that the album cover was inspired from.


enjoy.



 Please Stay with Me by Bianca Merkley


Also, don't forget to go over and get in on the GIVEAWAY OF BIANCA'S NEW ALBUM  HERE.






Besitos, 

No comments:

Post a Comment