Thursday, November 10, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner...


So wanna know who won Bianca's album? 

EVERYONE who entered....yes, you read right.

 I want to show my gratitude for those who took the time to write a comment and share with me your insights. I always look forward to reading them...so, this is my gift to you from me. 

Now in order to get one- make sure you are a follower of this blog and have liked Bianca's Music FB....then email me your address (cristidame@gmail.com)  and we will pop one in the mail for you! 

It's on me!

besitos, 


P.S. I am really feeling sad that I am going to miss my sister's album release show tomorrow on 11/11/11 in New York. I have been in denial about it- but it is here now. 
Good luck little sister. I am thinking of you all day.


3 comments:

  1. done and done. marejl@gmail.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! I think you have my address already... but if you need it again, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so excited about this! I'll be snatching one up from you when I bring you the Proofs (if they ever decide to arrive) Thanks Cristi and Bianca!

    ReplyDelete