Sunday, January 19, 2014

Minted: Save the Date...

10 years + one month ago to this day I married my best friend.  
It's been a (gasp) a decade since I planned my wedding (oh my... I was so young or I am so old?) and oh how the times have changed. I remember ripping out pages of extra large bridal magazines that I would pack around along with a gigantic binder that I would keep all the loose clippings, inspirations, and contacts.

It was a process.

Pinterest, wedding blogs, or facebook pages didn't exist and I had to actually pick up the phone and call vendors... and then make an appointment to meet with them one by one to see what they had to offer!
EXHAUSTING!
Brides have it good these days... real good. And being a wedding photographer- I know.  Everything is at our fingertips- including save the dates and invitations. Not only that but there are some real rad designs out there that are easy to make your own!

I have had my eye on Minted for some time now and have really loved all the different occasions and products they offer. They have a TON of Save the Date options {here} with some creative ways to let people know about the couple and info about their wedding. From postcards and magnets to mini books that tell all about the way the couple met. LOVE! So clever.



{source here}



{source here}

So Valentines is approaching... And you know what that means.... Our Annual Valentines cards!! I have been browsing through Minted's Valentine's section and need some help in deciding! I am narrowing it down to three options...will you help me choose?? Stay tuned to see what I have in mind!

besitos, xo


This post is  brought to you by Minted. All thoughts and opinions are my very own.

No comments:

Post a Comment