Wednesday, June 1, 2011

FINDING INNER CHILD...

Me and my favorite brown boots

I came across this photo the other day. Memories of my childhood came flooding back as I stared at the carefree little girl smiling back at me. How does one continue to feel like this? So happy and excited about a pile of snow with arms?  Back then I would have replied that it was because of my brown boots... I loved those brown boots... something about them seemed magical. Not sure why...I just loved the way they felt when I stomped around. 

I post this photo today as a reminder that my inner child still lives. She remembers the moments such as these when my dad took the time to make a snowman with us despite his busy schedule. I will never forget moments like these. So simple yet so memorable. 

Key: Finding Inner Child

xx- Cristi








No comments:

Post a Comment