Monday, June 4, 2012

5 days until the dreaded 3.0.

In just five days I am going to be 30.

I have to be honest, I have been sorta dreading this moment since this year started.

 I know I know- some of you are rolling your eyes and thinking- paleeze- 30 is nothing.

But for me it is.

I will no longer be twenty something.

I enter a whole new bracket up there with the late 30s and nearly 40s!

Ahhhh.

I certainly don't feel 30. In fact, I really feel more like a 18 year old...

but a few more prominent wrinkles...


and a few more white hairs. Yes since my miscarriage I have found a PLETHORA of greys. All there to remind me that I am getting older. Thank you.

 I had hoped to have written a letter to myself for every year I have been alive and posting it in the 30 days of June. I am a tad behind...but get ready. Here they come.


Besitos, xo

2 comments:

  1. I turn 30 at the end of the month and have been feeling the same way!!!! I'm sure this time next year I will feel totally different about it!!! Happy (early) birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget the wrinkles and gray hair that I can't even see, I want to know how you did your hair like that! So pretty! Happy late 30th btw.

    ReplyDelete