Monday, March 18, 2013

Living fashion fantasies through others...

When I was in junior high I thought it would be fun to be a fashion designer and perhaps even model some of my own clothing. I used to be tall... until I stopped growing at 14. I think in a health class in 7th grade I may have uttered that dream out loud to a class to only get snickers and joking comments from some of the class clowns in the class.

Needless to say, I never admitted that dream out-loud again...not to mention- sewing nor height ever entered into my life. But I still appreciate fashion. And I love taking photos of it wherever I can.

The artistic element of expressing something in 3D is exciting.

 Here are just a few photos like I promised from the Fashion Show but you can see more over here at TrulyModlyDeeply if you want some more.





Check out this hair!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment