Friday, April 19, 2013

Dress the Bump and Flashback Friday

I am over here at How Does She today giving some tips on Dressing a baby bump.

Well, hello little human baby... I love feeling your kicks every day.


Little Man always wants to help take the photos for my posts. Why is he so cute?


When we are done we have a dance party.

Life is good.

But despite the joy of reaching this milestone in my pregnancy, this week has been a mixed set of emotions for me. 

Flashback Friday...It was about this time last year when I was starting to feel the healing process of joy again from having a miscarriage. The birds were chirping and the trees were blossoming. Then what 6 months later and what seemed like an eternity we were blessed to be pregnant again. I look back on that period of time and am grateful for the growth that came from that experience but wow- I didn't know how much a heart could hurt.   

This week I have shed many tears with a loved one of mine has been waiting a very long time to receive her blessing of having a child and was blessed with the opportunity. But at her second doctor's appointment found out there wasn't a heartbeat.


My heart aches for the loss and I shed tears knowing the extreme unbearable pain that she is feeling- right about the same time of the year last year when I was experiencing such sorrow. Oh how it can be so difficult to not go to a place of bitterness and anger where you wonder why her. In my eyes she seems to be the most prepared and perfect person to become a mother. Knowing that the Lord places such adversity and trials in our lives for our own good... what else could she possibly learn.

Time will tell.

There is a fabulous talk by Elder Scott Titled: Trust in The Lord

"When you pass through trials for His purposes, as you trust Him, exercise faith in Him, He will help you. That support will generally come step by step, a portion at a time. While you are passing through each phase, the pain and difficulty that comes from being enlarged will continue. If all matters were immediately resolved at your first petition, you could not grow. Your Father in Heaven and His Beloved Son love you perfectly. They would not require you to experience a moment more of difficulty than is absolutely needed for your personal benefit or for that of those you love."
 
"I testify that when the Lord closes one important door in your life, He shows His continuing love and compassion by opening many other compensating doors through your exercise of faith. He will place in your path pockets of spiritual sunlight to brighten your way."
 

Sending you pockets of sunshine today.
besitos, xo

1 comment:

  1. Where is the dress and skirt and belt from? In love with them!!

    ReplyDelete