Thursday, November 14, 2013

2014 Art Journaling Challenge...get ready.


Okay so it is no secret that I love to art journal. I don't do it nearly as much as I want to. In fact, the last time I did a page was the day before Little Bean came into this world. {here}

 I went for a walk today with little bean and soaked up the beautiful weather with that sunshine beaming down on my cheeks. I have been thinking lately about this past year and what I want 2014 to be like. I decided I wanted to go for more walks. I also decided that I wanted to art journal again. 

Who is with me? 

Starting in January I will have weekly prompts to get you playing around in your art journal and creating! I may even have monthly videos to share some thought and pages. So- start gathering supplies now! You will need:

*Some sort of journal. You could use a sketchbook, journal with thick pages, water color paper, old book with gesso on pages, etc.

Other stuff I like to use often:
*Glue or Modge Podge
*Scissors
*Paper
*Paint
*Photos
*Magazines
*Old Books
*Quotes and phrases
*Gesso
*Water colors
*Oil Pastels
*Sharpies
*Paint Brushes
*Tape
*Stamps
*Stencils
*Stickers
*Scraps
*Markers
*Pretty Much Anything

Besitos, XO


1 comment: