Friday, November 15, 2013

Solution to the Chatter in my Mind.


My solution to the chatter in my head... Dance Partaaay.


Does anyone else experience a lot of chatter in their head.  I mean I am always thinking...creating lists- on paper or in my brain...daydreaming about my future... planning what I need to get done, who I need to call back, what needs to be picked up from the store, how can I be the best mom, what activities should I prepare...Blah Blah Blah...I fight it on a regular basis. I am such a dreamer. I have been dreaming about what I wanted to do with my life since I was in 6th grade. And it still continues!

But one thing I found helps get me out of my head is to crank up some tunes and have a dance party. Right now Little Man is into "Roar" by Katy Perry and frankly- I don't blame him. It's a great anthem.

  So, if things get a little too serious and your mind is chatting away... have a dance party.
Problem solved.

 And wow does Little Man know how to move. This photo above is at a wedding this summer where he had just finished a sweet dance move. I need to get this kid in breakdancing- he really loves to dance. Just like his mama... 

besitos, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment