Monday, March 3, 2014

Sometimes you gotta just dance



I don't know what it is...but I am just in a funk lately. I think my grandma's sudden death has really caused much shock and sorrow that I have felt paralyzed... or like creatively stuck. I guess I feel like I shouldn't be so affected by this loss- there are many beautiful things I can think that are positives...but somehow, I can't get that day at the hospital out of my head. It feels truly like a dream. Today my sister and I were talking on the phone and we had a question in mind- and I caught myself thinking, "Well I can just call grandma and ask her." And then I realized- no wait. I can't.

 I have been wanting to write about the experience of seeing my grandma pass for sometime now but haven't had an opportunity to really do so and perhaps that is where part of my stuckness is. Maybe that can clear the creative block.

But I am back. March is now here.

I have a good feeling about this month. I hope to be out of the funk and back to normal again...and nothing like a little dancing to lift up my spirits. Dancing dressed like Leprechauns may I add.


I am over at How Does She- sharing a song that I just think you may like! (here)


xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment